Choosing a Collaborative Divorce Offers You and Your Spouse:
- The protection and guidance of your own individual lawyers.
- A respectful divorce without going to court.
- Divorce coaches, mental health and child specialists, and financial advisors working to assist you in making good decisions in a time of crisis.
- A final agreement tailored to your family’s needs, ultimately laying the groundwork for everyone to move forward in a positive direction.
Collaborative Law Principles:
- An agreement is signed by both spouses and their lawyers to avoid court.
- An honest exchange of information by both spouses is required.
- Solution must reflect the most important priorities for spouses and children.
Collaborative Professionals of Southwest Florida is a member of the Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals (FACP).
Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals